Saturday, September 27, 2014

Decisions, decisions, decisions

I'm sitting here tonight reviewing old photos of E and thinking of kur life.  I have an opportunity to truly change our lives and improve my career.   It would be better for me, but would cause issues for my daughter.  She doesn't like change and instead prefers stability.  I mean heck, what child doesn't like that.

I talked with my friends about it but we are in such different places in our lives.   There's one person im used to talking to.  I find that aspect of being single the hardest aspect.  Spending the majority of my life in my head, weighing the pros and cons all the while experiencing the entire responsibility singularly.

The legal pad is drawn and time to begin the onslaught of the lists.  The big girl pants are fun to wear; they give you superpowers.  I always hope that I can make the right decision.  I hope I don't end up regretting my decision, but at least I have time.

I want to provide the best for E, but I also have to balance with what's going to be the best for me too.

I look at these pictures of E and in knowing her now, yes ive made mistakes and there are things that I regret, but she is also happy.   Many thoughts these next few weeks to consider.   I hope that I make the best decision.

No comments: