Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Cross Benefit Analysis

I'm going on a job interview tomorrow.  I'm not nervous because I have worked directly with this company for over a year now.  They know me, I know them.  Right now it's just a discussion of everything else that I currently do in my profession, along with what I can offer them.

It would require a major shift in my life if I choose to take this position.  My bosses know and even came to me directly about the position as it's something that they cannot offer me; more experience with a larger company than in a mid-size growing company.  I have peaked as far as I can go at this point.

However, it's time for lists.  Even if it doesn't work out with this one interview, it's good practice for other interviews in the future.  I want to be able to fully support my daughter and possibly purchase a home for us in a few years.

There is so much that I want from life and it's great that all of the hard work from over the years is being acknowledged.  I will be going on a vacation at the end of the month to clear my  head in making a decision. I was considering heading up the Pacific Northwest, I still may head up that way.  I have until next week to fully make the decision.

No comments: