Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Car Ride

The song that I would play in my car to put E to sleep when she wouldn't fall asleep.  I'd drive all over San Diego.





Here's the entire album





I can't put into words what it does for me, but it puts together all emotions and in a harmonic way, expresses it.  And so now, time for last minute Christmas gifts and getting ready for the move.  I just look at all the money I'm spending and I keep thinking about how I wish I could finish paying off my debts, soon enough, soon enough.  I hope to have everyone paid back for last year's help with the attorney by my birthday.  That's the plan, at least.

I see a drive in a car around town in my future.  Head down along the coast, crash a bonfire at Fiesta Island, and take in the beautiful pacific ocean.  Remember all of my memories of this county.  The joy of being a synesthete is that I can pull myself into each memory and remember what it was like at the time, which is why remembering can be both bitter and sweet.

No comments: