Thursday, December 25, 2014

Simple Living

Okay, okay. Have I mentioned, I'M MOVING, AHHH!  If I could have more of a mental freak out, well I think I'd pass out. I'm excited and ready.

I know where I want to end up and with moving to a place I don't plan to live forever, my purchases need to align with my end plan. I want to live simply, 500 square feet will work for just me down the road. I love nature and always miss it dearly. I know I'd like to live near the town wherever I end up.

Anyhoo, getting back to my point. In my new apartment I must purchase a fridge. There is no hookup for a washing machine nor a dryer. I must go to the laundromat either at the apartment complex or head on down the street.  If you know me at all, I'm a hermit and I very much like to do my laundry in a very specific way. 

However, in choosing to live in 500 square foot home down the road and to be prepared in general, I need a basic washing machine to clean my clothes.  I came across the company, The Laundry Alternative, and it's washing machine. 

I mostly figure that when I'm out camping for close to a week, I can wash my clothing, along with E`s, and also be able to pack less.  E also still has accidents, I do hope it ends soon, some kids take time to develop the response to hold the bladder.  I've read plenty of reviews and done the research, I think with the small investment it will be a nice experience for the two of us.

We already line dry a good amount of our clothes. I'm sure we will still go to the laundromat to wash the bedding and quilts. I'm wanting a simple life and I've gotten off that track for awhile.  Time to figure out this idea of apartment living and having a simple life.

I am in no way affiliated with The Laundry Alternative company. I am in no way benefiting from them. This is my own adventure in simple living and could totally backfire in my face. Proceed at your own risk.

No comments: