Monday, January 12, 2015

Interesting

It's been an interesting few weeks. Setting in to a new place, new school, new job, and possibly a brief new romance.

It would be interesting to see where it all goes, but truly, it has been nice to begin a new adventure. I still have many things to figure out. I hope I always will, learning has been a wonderful desire for me.

I love to learn and to try new things. To do the same thing over and over again is beyond difficult for me, but to learn, to grow, it is wonderful.

To be hit on and truly pursued, my my such a good feeling. I don't see a future with this person, just by golly is a nice ego boost even for us single moms. Maybe it's just me, but it was nice. It wasn't lude or crude, just pleasant.

The job, well it will take time for them to give me something to sink my teeth into.

Here's to new beginnings!

No comments: