Monday, March 30, 2015

Agony

For anyone that knows me, I have a temperamental medical condition.  I'm in pain and anyone that's in pain knows how hard it can be to have a good head on  your shoulders and just a good attitude.  I would have taken a day off of work, but in my building, they're fixing the cedar planks right outside of my bedroom.  There was no point in staying home.

There are good days and bad days, the not so good days, and the really really tough ones.  E has spring break and I want to spend time with her, but with the amount of pain I'm in, I'm sending her to her father's.  I love her, but the pain, there's nothing to be done about it.  It will pass in a week or so, it usually does and I know that it is stress related.

No one is perfect and it's just not easy.  For people that just don't understand, I wish I could share the pain with them, not out of anger or malice, but simply for the breath of understanding that would come.  It's a sign to go to the doctor and see what's going on.  Take things easily.  The mind-games my ex plays are just so tiring and with work and office politics.  It's just all a bit much.

So, I just need to find my center and breathe.

No comments: