Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Oh dating, the evil conundrum

I've been stood up.

Gotta day it again. I've been stood up. Dating is never really easy for a single mother. I liked this person as a decent human being. I wasn't expecting a serious relationship, just a fun fling.

I mean heck, not every relationship needs to be serious. We were both very upfront with want or expectations were. He made plans with me. He stood me up.

I'm a big girl. I'm a grown ass woman. It's okay to say lol I've changed my mind. But to just not show? It's the worst feeling. To feel like you weren't worth the time to be given an explanation.

It stings every time it happens. It happens more than you'd think. I've never gotten used to that feeling. I don't know why, but I seem to be left a lot without word, explanation, anything.

It hurts just the same. Look you found someone, that's fine, or your wanting something else, it's okay. It's all just okay. Our you're just not that into me, or when something is serious; not wanting E. At least give an explanation.

I'm trying. I'm really trying. I'm hurt right now. I need to get my thick armour on again.

Nothing hurts worse than to be left not knowing as if you and your time didn't matter. It will be awhile before I give someone my time again.

No comments: