Saturday, April 18, 2015

Family

My Grandmother had come to town. She is the most important person, that is alive, to me. Yes, I would die if I lost my daughter, but Grandma. She is the reason I survived my childhood. She is the reason I strive to be a good mother. When she passes, it will break me.

When Grandpa died. It tore the family apart. My father and I both agree that he is the epitome of the best person anyone could ever be and that I'd give anything to have one, just one more day with him.

The dream I had, is that I wish to have someone to raise E with me. It's not easy being a single parent, let alone, just a parent. A partner to share responsibility, fidelity, love.

I love my Grandmother. She is my token of love and admiration. I will love her and my family until the day that I die. E. I put my life into your well being and happiness. I hope that one day. One day, that I may find someone to cherish us and us that person. Whether I take a wife, husband, or common law, whatever, I want you to know how much love I have for my family I pour into you.

Nothing is more important than family. I love you E, my Grandparents, and those whom have shaped my heart. You mean more to me than you will ever know. I've found hope again. I choose not to date for awhile. I'm still many months celibate. Yes it was nice to have some fun awhile back, but I don't know how to be with anyone else that intimate for now.

No comments: