Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Mmmm Tasty Babies

I saw a woman today when I was getting coffee, the other day.  She had her 18 month-old son, whom reminded me closely of E at that age.  Just all full of laughter, curiosity, and love.

My motherly instinct is something I cannot deny. I've had the urge to have more children since E was six months old. I cannot carry and the possibility of getting pregnant, well, slim. I do plan to see my doctor and see my options.

However, regardless, I don't wish to carry another child into this world alone. Yet, I've always wanted to be a foster parent. I've always believed in adoption.

Once I figure out my work and living situation, I'll begin the process of becoming a foster parent. One day, I do wish to adopt. I'd love to grow my love with a family, in everything, in every way.

It's something that I've always wanted.  I wanted to share a child with another, but /shrugs it's not always in the cards.  I've always wanted to be a mom and I am.  Time to grow and do the things I've always wanted to do, ever since I was 8 years old I've wanted to be a foster mother.

No comments: