Thursday, June 25, 2015

Working Out and Life

Yeah, easier said than done.  I've perfected this couch potato, catch up on TV shows since my kiddo is away and enjoy the profoundness of the internet.  Procrastination speaking, clean up my place tomorrow since a friend is coming over to crash for a night and possibly, consider, exercising.

I went swimming with E and her best friend last Friday, before I drove up to drop her off at her father's and then spent the weekend with friends.  This was one of the best things I could've done for myself.

I'm nearly 30, I have not completed my Undergraduate Degree, but I have worked my way up to be a respected person in my Industry, I have a Professional Business Certificate, working on another one, and I'm the Director of a department.  I've accomplished a lot in such a small amount of time.  I just always believe that I could always do better, work harder, be better and so that's the plan.

I've got my bucket list, which I'll post soon, for the Summer of what I'd like to accomplish.  So, working out, yes, it's easier said than done to start a new workout routine, or truly, any new routine.  I plan to go home tonight, and no, no more procrastinating, I'll go swimming while my laundry is in the wash, since they're right next to each other.

I've spent years not living, surviving, and I finally feel like I have a chance, I still have many things I need to work on and do, but I also feel like I can finally breathe and I have a moment to live, to truly live.

No comments: