Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Fun times

I got sick, from my stay in Oregon, got a course of antibiotics.  Now I'm finding out I'm allergic to those.  I look like an albino cheetah and it's causing pain.  Real pain.  I will be MIA for some time as it is affecting every aspect of my life.  I've been told that I am speaking too quietly on the phone while at work and when E wants to go to the park, I just take her down to the pool at my apartment for her to have fun. The park, though a block and a half (if that) away, it is just too far.

I got sick from being careless and I don't know, I hope it all works out in the end.  My legs are just killing me from this.  Hopefully the doc has some answers soon as I'd like to take E camping one more time for the Summer with her best friend.  I will admit, it's fairly hilarious to look at, but I'm honestly quite done as it is very painful.  They don't really itch, it's just pain and the pain meds that I have are barely curbing it.  The 'pink lotion' which I forget the name of, is on my arms and legs, helping to ease the pain, but it's not enough.  It's causing a pain flare and those, words barely express the mind-numbing agony that it causes.  I have a new doctor and I truly hope he will care and will do something to stop the pain and make the marks on my body go away.

No comments: